Seltzdesign is the creative output of Armin Seltz – graphic and interaction designer, creative thinker and programmer.
I graduated with a BA(Hons) in Graphic Design from the University of Wales, Newport in 2007. I am from Germany, but feel equally at home in the UK, where I have lived from 2003 – 2010. Currently I am working for Jan Henrik Hansen Architects in Zurich, Switzerland after studying a Masters in Design (Interaction) at ZHdK in Zurich, Switzerland.
Far from being confined to just graphic design, I am also practicing web design, 3D animation, interaction design and generally anything that involves creating, tinkering or using the creative part of your brain. In recent years I have delved into the topics of parametric design, architecture and visual programming.
Occasionally I get to VJ for some great acts which have included The Herbalizer, AIM, DJ Vadim, Ugly Duckling, Chicks on Speed and many more.
Seltzdesign stands for constant improvement, constant learning and never rejecting an idea because it seems impossible.
- Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Fireworks, Photoshop, Lightroom
- Maxon Cinema 4D, Octane Render
- Rhino, Grasshopper
- Final Cut Studio, Adobe After Effects
- HTML, CSS, jQuery, PHP
- Modul8, Quartz Composer, vvvv
- VJ and music equipment – Audio, Video, Midi, DMX
- Mac & PC power user
- Networking & server environments
- OS X Server administration
- Photographic and film equipment – analog and digital
- Screen printing
- Tools & Crafting – all manual skills for wood, metal, plastic, etc. & laser cutting